Sunday, September 11, 2011

Why is Japan so hot???

IT'S SO HOT TODAY!!!

It has really been hot every day but it feels worse today for some reason....

Anyway...on to more important things.

After lunch, E and I ventured to Takadanobaba to try and get tickets to a show we want to see...
It only took me circling the block one time to work up the nerve to go inside the office of the venue, but I made E walk in first.  Not that it mattered because there was no one in there when we walked in so I stood there awkwardly for a moment before a guy who worked there came in and I explained in Japanese that I wanted to buy a ticket.  Long story short..... they didn't have any.... told us we had to go to Lawson to get them -_-'' so my embarrassment of using my extremely limited Japanese was all for nothing *sigh*

Now we are all hanging out in the hotel room talking and hiding from the heat.
Later, E and I might go to a show.... maybe.... probably.... >> haha

No comments:

Post a Comment