Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ramen Time

So today I felt really really sick.
But thanks to Meg and her awesome dayquil I was feeling a little better by sometime around midday~

I went to lunch with one of my friends from here~
He took me to a restaurant that had spaghetti and it was yummy!
I felt really dumb though because I was having problems eating it.... even with my fork.  I mean, it's bad enough that I fail with chopsticks but I should be able to use a fork!!
After lunch we went and walked around the Tokyu Hands store, which I had never been in before.  It was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot, but I came back to the hotel pretty quickly because I wasn't feeling good.

After a short rest, we ventured back out to the other side of Ikebukuro on a hunt for ramen to eat for dinner.... so I could fail with noodles for a second time haha

and I now present my second vlog for your viewing pleasure....



After stopping by 7Eleven we came back to the room and crashed.... and E was sleeping beside me saying something about "Bermuda" in her sleep hahahaha it woke her up and we couldn't stop laughing!  Now that I have had a good laugh for the night I'm going to bed.  Looking forward to another fun day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. BERMUDA. omg. I cannot believe you posted that. hahahahahaha omg. I'm laughing all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!!!E.......YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!"BERMUDA!!!!!"<3 you all!!!take care!!WAITING FOR NEW VIDEOS!!!

    ---Chelsea

    ReplyDelete