Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shibuya Tea

Ahhh I am so bad at this whole blog updating thing ><

I'm settled into my dorm room now yaaay

So on to the point of this blog:

For the past 3 nights E and I have gone to Shibuya, seeing as it is our favorite place in Tokyo.
The first night we were just trying to find a venue and we stumbled upon this little bubble tea place.
The second night we were going to a show at said venue and decided afterward that we wanted tea again.
Tonight, we went purely for the tea ....or well the tea AND the cute guy that works at the shop who now recognizes us because we have been there so often.  Planning on going back tomorrow too.

Actually I'm excited to go to Shibuya tomorrow because I plan on buying some bling and a new phone charm for my cell phone~  Can anyone believe that I have NOT gone on a shopping spree yet??  Also we are going to meet Kazuma for lunch tomorrow yaaaay!

Tonight before we went to Shibuya we got COMPLETELY lost in Shinjuku.  Like walked in circles for over an hour kind of lost.  I don't ever want to go back to that place ever again.  I think I will stick to the places I am familiar with from now on.


Our yummy tea~!





This sign was on the venue.  It amused me so much I had to take a picture.



1 comment:

  1. boo for getting lost, yay for tea and cute boys and LOL at the sign!! Hey when you go look for your cell phone charm don't forget to look for Godzilla! I know she's there! K have a good day/night!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

    ~Niko

    ReplyDelete