Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On My Own

Well today is my first day officially on my own.

Meg is at her dorm and Christina and E headed off to Mishima early this morning.

I was finally able to sleep in today~ yay!! I woke up at 11:30 and it was fabulous.

After that I headed to Ikebukuro for lunch and to complete my mission of finding a Disney movie to watch at night when I go to bed.  I do this at home too.  It's just a way of having something going on while I fall asleep so that I don't feel lonely. And now it will double as language practice haha It doesn't matter if I don't understand everything because I know the movie by heart anyway :P  Too bad Nicole isn't here... pretty sure she and I could just act this movie out haha



Now I'm back in the apartment just relaxing on this rainy day.  Normally I think the rain would get on my nerves but it has made the weather so much cooler that I am perfectly ok with it staying like this for a few days!!  I'm using today as a laundry/cleaning/rest day lol Maybe tomorrow I will adventure out again but for tonight I'm staying in!

No comments:

Post a Comment