Monday, September 5, 2011

Countdown Day 3





Well.... there it is.  My luggage all packed and ready to go.

I'm still not sure I haven't forgotten something. But all of the super important stuff is in there so I guess if I'm forgetting anything it will be ok and Mom can mail it to me.  Even though I only have 3 days left before I leave it doesn't feel completely real.  Like I know I have to leave.  That part sunk in and I get sad sometimes because I'm leaving my family.  But it doesn't feel like I'm really going to Japan.  I don't know where I think I'm going hahaha

I am getting a little bit excited though now.  I can't wait to see all my friends and adventure around Tokyo with E, Christina, and Meg and make more friends when I start school and learn to speak Japanese better.  Lots of things to look forward to :)

3 comments:

  1. Kon'nichiwa from TO(K)YO!
    It's a great honor for me to post the first comment on your blog! A very good start! We all are looking forward to seeing you soon!
    Are you arriving on 12 or 13?
    Safe flight!
    Kunio Nishimura
    Global Initiatives Office
    Toyo University

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I hear that you'll arrive in Japan on September 8, and arrive at I-House on September 12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT


    LOVE YOU ROOMIE

    ReplyDelete