Tuesday, November 1, 2011

karaoke~!




We started November out right....with KARAOKE! haha After an evening of drinking and hanging out, someone (I don't remember who) got the bright idea that we should go to karaoke at 1AM.  So, Molly, Nick, Trevor, Jun, Kenji, Charlotte, and I all got bundled up and headed to Nippori.  We stayed there singing karaoke until almost 5AM.  During which time, Molly fell soundly asleep in my lap so I was singing while trying to hold her there and not let her fall in the floor.  Actually...by the end of it almost everyone was asleep. At 5 we headed back so that they could all get some sleep before going to their home-stay families later that day.

 Taken when Molly was already passed out asleep and Kenji and I were trying our best to stay awake.
We look awake right?.......right???? >>

 Jun, like Molly, was completely passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment