Thursday, October 20, 2011

Exploration, Karaoke, Cards, and Video Games

Wow... it has been a while since I posted anything.

I have been SO BUSY!
It has been great and crazy all at once haha

So I'll start off with some pics me and Molly took one day while we were exploring Toyo (our school).
We managed to find our way onto the roof and took some great pictures of the view from there ^^




Last weekend I went with a huge group to karaoke and we had a blast!! 8 solid hours of singing, laughing, eating, and just having fun in general. ♥



Then the other night my Language Exchange Partner (LEP) Daiki brought his Wii and a big group of us played Super Smash Bros for most of the evening!  I was SO bad the first day, but since then I have been practicing because I am determined to be able to keep up with the guys haha  But before we played video games, since Takuto, Masaki, and Naoki taught me how to play Old Maid (which I never knew how to play to everyone's extreme surprise), I decided to try (with the help of Nick and Molly) to teach them how to play E.R.S. which ended up being extremely fun even though most of the time I was out of cards and on the side trying to slap my way back in :P









Today I'm going to do homework and sleep.  You know... have to work that in somewhere LOL

1 comment:

  1. ok see I had this whole big long comment ready but I forgot that you have to go through the whole "type in the letters" crap that takes you to another page and so I didn't finish posting it. :-p but the majority of it was "YAY VIDEO GAMES AND CARDS AND FUN WOO" and I really need to meet your friends because they sound really fun and cool! I'm glad you're having fun but I'm also glad you're taking time to sleep and study (and eat I hope?) I miss you tons!!!
    <3
    ~Niko

    ReplyDelete