Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4th

This was one of the longest days of my life, but also one of the most fun.  I met up with Daiki and Eri at Hakusan Station (the train station closest to my school) and we took the train together to Mt. Takao where we met up with Ayaka, Takuto, Naoki, Yoshi, and Masaki.  First, we had some pizza for lunch and Daiki taught us all how to make our napkins look like birds.  Then, we climbed up the mountain.  Yes. I, Lauren Faye Maddox, of my own choosing climbed a real mountain.  I was regretting that decision by the end of it when I couldn't breathe and my legs felt as if they would fall off, but it was totally worth it.  I rewarded myself with some mint chocolate chip ice cream at the top haha  It was dark by the time we came back down the mountain.  Eri and Ayaka walked me back to I-House and we had fun girl-talk time.  After that, I changed faster than I ever have before in my life and ran back out to meet Uki and Haru for dinner.  They took me to this awesome Korean restaurant.  I had never eaten Korean food before so it was really fun~!

 Our napkin birds.  Mine's the one on the far right.

 Our whole group on the way back down the mountain.

 Me and Daiki with our mint choco chip ice cream reward at the top of the moutain haha

Korean food~~~

 Haru was taste tester for all the food to make sure it wasn't too spicy for me to eat lol

No comments:

Post a Comment