Monday, April 2, 2012

ワッショイ!

Last night I went to Gevil's last live show at Club Seata in Kichijyoji.
I took the train to Kichijyoji by myself and somehow managed to get on a train that went past my stop so I had to backtrack some and ended up being late, which meant that I had to ask some 14 year old girls to help me find where Kazuma was waiting for me. Once I met up with Kazuma, we went to Mister Donut and met Haru, Ukisemi, and Takuma.  It was really great getting to hang out with them.  I miss my big brothers a lot.  It was also fun to realize that I can almost follow their conversations in Japanese now.
When we got to the venue, I had the realization that it was the same place I saw Quaff perform for the last time and it made me a little sad, but the show was really great! Also I got to meet Takuma and Kazuma's mom and hang out with Hiroka~ So I was happy!


"sealing" Gevil

encore~


After the show, we hung around for the after party and I got to talk with Taka for a minute.  He gave me some sort of strawberry cream filled pastry that looked like Totoro~! It was so cute I felt bad eating it, but it tasted just as good as it looked and I was super hungry by that point haha I intended to stay until first train, but since Haru and I were both dog tired he and Uki were super sweet and paid for us to take a taxi home <3  So I was able to make it back in time to actually get some sleep~

Taka can never pass up an opportunity to make fun of me lol




Today, I had to be at the school by 11:00AM for Spring Semester Orientation.  Basically we just had to go get the necessary paperwork and the list of classes and find out when we meet with our adivsors and the let us leave.  The -interesting- part of it was outside the buildings.  All through campus were two never-ending lines of people handing out flyers for their school clubs.  It was like nothing I have ever experienced before.  It was so loud and as you walk in between these two lines of people to get into the school building there are people on both sides of you trying to get your attention and holding out papers that they are begging you to take.  It was the strangest feeling! I imagine it to be a lot like how rockstars feel when they get done with a show and are walking back to their tour bus or something.  Now I'm happily back in my bed where I intend to stay for the rest of the day because I'm not feeling so great and I want to get plenty of rest and make sure I'm healthy and ready for school to start back on Friday~

Here's a LINK to a video that Emily took at the school today.  You see me attack Macee in a hug at one point in it ^^

1 comment:

  1. *high pitched fangirl voice* OMG I LOOOOOVE YOU!!!!! WILL YOU SIGN MY ARM?!?!

    ReplyDelete