Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Farewell Party

Today was my going away party~

We went to lunch at El Nopal (my absolute favorite Mexican restaurant in my hometown)

It was so great to be able to see everyone before I leave.  There were around 30 of us there so it was hard to talk with everyone, but I tried to get around and at least speak and say hey to everyone because it meant a lot to me that so many people came to tell me goodbye. I love my family so much and the hardest part of leaving for the next year is that I'm not going to be around them.  So thank you so much everyone! I love you all ♡

 Mckenzie was my lunch buddy~


 Me, Leslie, E, and Nicole all have pirate tattoos....temporary ones that is :P


 Pirate themed cake ftw!


Nicole got me an awesome gift: SKULL BRACELET ^^
Thank you Niko <3


1 comment: