Saturday, August 27, 2011

Countdown Day 11

So I already failed at my blogging every day -_-''

I can see how this blog is going to work now... I have to get better about posting on time haha


Anyway, last night was the first football game for Calhoun High School☆
It will probably be the only game I get to see....therefore, I had to make it special for my little sister the trumpet soloist ^^

Nicole and I made signs that said "We ♥ Leslie!"


Then held them up at the football game during the halftime show for Leslie and the world to see~!
I'm so proud of my baby sister and I hope she will have a wonderful senior year♡ I'm just sad I won't be able to see it :(  Mom has to get good at skyping me from her phone so I can "go" to all the events haha




↑↑↑just some fun pictures from the game↑↑↑

I love my mother~! She's the best part of picture 2

No comments:

Post a Comment