Sunday, December 11, 2011

勉強 - studying

My brain hurts....

I think I have done more studying today than I have in the entire last month.
Not to mention I am pretty sure I consumed enough coffee to keep me awake for days O_O''
I lost count after 5 cups....
But the important thing is that I got some serious studying done.
I'm pausing for a break now before I go get food and then continue for another couple of hours.




I've been such a good student lately!
I even went to the library and figured out how to check out a book!
The library here really scares me though because it has the bookshelves that move and I have this terrible fear that I'm going to get trapped and squished in between them.






1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry....what?! The bookshelves MOVE?!?!?! holy crap!!!!! you need to video that for me LOL

    ReplyDelete